- Unique and stylish design offering a solid base for training.
- Adjustable rollers allowing you to lock yourself in to position, providing stability
- Contoured and fully adjustable leg pads
- Nickel plated moving parts which will not chip or rust
- Laser cut, numbered adjustments for fast set up
- Angled support handles
- Band pegs for training versatility
- Thick footplate reducing ‘wobble’
Our Hyperextension bench is very versatile enabling you to target a broad range of muscles and offer a number of features. Its unique and stylish design can be customised to your choice and is a fantastic addition to any gym environment.
The upper adjustment can be altered from 750mm to 980mm when measuring the distance from the top of the pad to the footplate so it’s ideal for many athletes irrespective of size and stature.
The lower adjustment rollers mean you can comfortably find your starting position and effectively lock yourself in adding exceptional stability giving confidence during your training.
Both adjustments are not only numbered they are also finished with a high quality nickel plating which will not chip and flake adding longevity to this bench.
Understanding that although handles are required for support and assistance on that last forced rep we also knew that they can stop lifters using the machine when holding plates against their chest to make the exercise more difficult.
To combat this, our hyperextension bench has angled handles which point towards the ground and are angled away from the machine giving you plenty of room for movement whilst still providing safety for the user.
We offer band pegs as standard to allow for dynamic training methods or for those of you that want to add some resistance whilst keeping their hands free from holding weights.