- Built to competition specification
- Band pegs for training versatility
- Barbell adjustment rollers
- Numbered and nickel plated safety bars and uprights
- Oversize spotter footplates
We understand that build quality is an important factor when you purchase new kit, both to give you confidence when you’re training and also to ensure that your new investment will stand up to heavy consistent use. The V3 is hand made from 4mm steel box section with reinforced cross beams which offer 10mm thread depths giving exceptional rigidity.
Health and safety is also important whether you’re training at home or in a commercial facility. That’s why the V3 features two safety bars giving you peace of mind during the biggest of bench sessions. They offer multiple adjustment positions so can be tailored to suit a range of people using the bench.
It’s also ideal for those competitive lifters out there as it’s manufactured to competition specification and measures 300mm wide to give you extra support during your lifts. If you’d prefer a narrower pad all you have to do is ask.
There has been a significant rise in dynamic methods of training making use of bands and chains which has helped to push the bench press to whole new record breaking levels yet the majority of benches don’t offer anywhere to anchor your bands. The V3 competition bench press is part of our popular Insignia range and offers you 3 band pegs giving you a great range of options to adjust band tension during your training session.
Aside from band pegs we also know that barbell adjustment is a great feature of any bench and thanks to our machined stainless steel rollers, being able to centre your bar is effortless no matter how much has been loaded.
Simon MyStyle Gym on –
EXCELLENT BIT OF UNBREAKABLE KIT
We ordered the insignia V3 bench as more of our gym members are breaking into Powerlifting. Easily the best bit of kit we have. Looks amazing and is strong as hell
Joe on –
Its no coincidence that everyone’s bench numbers have shot up since this bench has arrived!
The actual bench you lie on is so comfortable and makes tucking your shoulder blades and getting in the correct position so easy.
The rest of the bench is also great quality.
– The entire bench is solid and build to last.
– The band pegs are perfect.
– The height of the uprights can be adjusted to suit everyone.
– The safety bars are solid and can be moved easily.
– It’s built to IPF spec which makes it even more valuable to the power liters who train on it.
– I did a lot of research before purchasing and can honestly say you won’t find better value for money with all this bench has to offer.
– Great customer service! Christian kept me posted with every stage of the build and it was delivered in less than 3 weeks.
All in all one of the best bits of equipment I have ever bought!