- Capacity to store up to 400kg of plates
- Evenly spaced weight horns allowing for 25kg plates to be stored on each
- Built using robust 4mm steel.
- Nickel weight horns which reduce likelihood of chipping and corrosion
- Bolt down tabs to fix to the floor
- Option to upgrade to two barbell holders
We understand that it can be quite frustrating when weight trees have been designed in such a way that you’re not able to load full size discs on every level. You won’t this is an issue with ours as our weight tree is built with three evenly spaced levels so you can store 25kg plates on any of the weight horns.
It’s built using high quality 4mm steel in order to provide maximum stability when fully loaded with plates and it has the capacity to hold a total of 400kg full size Olympic weightlifting plates.
Unlike other weight trees, we nickel plate our weight horns to reduce corrosion rather than simply powder coating over them like other low cost suppliers.
It features bolt down tabs so you have the option to securely bolt into plate if required.
With the ability to upgrade and hold two barbells, this is a must for every commercial gym or strength and conditioning facility to keep weightlifting equipment in order and reduce health and safety risks.