- Compact design taking up little floorspace
- Designed to replicate natural movement of the shoulders whilst pressing
- Isolateral arms so no dominant muscles taking over
- Nickel plated moving parts
- Adjustable seating position
- Option to add additional weight horns
Our plate loaded shoulder press is designed replicate the natural movement of the shoulders during a pressing movement. This ensures that you will find this machine comfortable to use whilst keeping the weight concentrated on your delts.
The two pivoting arms are capable of shifting large amounts of weight thanks to its four precision bearings and shafts. It also features and adjustable seat so setting up with your ideal starting position is quick and easy. The adjustment is also numbered for fast set up.
All moving parts on the machine have been nickel plated as opposed to powder coated. This ensures any chipping and rusting is kept to a minimum and keeps the equipment looking fantastic.
Some machines can be very large and need a significant amount of floor area. One of the best features with the Phase shoulder press is that it’s compact. A small footprint means it won’t take up lots of valuable floor space in your gym.