- Compact design making them easy to store away
- Nickel plated weight horns so won’t chip and rust
- Used to train a multitude of muscles
- Great for cardiovascular training
- Continued use should help to improve grip strength
The farmers walk is typically a movement that is undertaken by strongmen. However, it can be done by all athletes and is a fantastic way to boost your cardiovascular fitness, helping you to quickly strip away excess fat.
Using these handles will help you to target muscles such as shoulders, upper back, triceps, biceps and forearms whilst helping to improve your core strength and consequently posture.
Made from heavy duty steel, these handles are more compact than our free standing ones and they use the olympic plate to set the height of the handle.
They feature nickel plated weight horns so you don’t need to worry about chipping or rusting.