- Choice of pronated or supinated grip positions
- Bolt down tabs to secure to the floor
- Option to add weight horns to keep plates on hand
- Unique counter weight to make using this machine easier
- Extra long front adjustment so you can utilise the machine for bench pressing
- Nickel plated and number adjustment for fast set up
The Viking Press is the ultimate machine is add muscle mass to your shoulder and increase strength. Primarily this machine is designed to aid in the pressing movement and allows the weight to be loaded on to the main pivot arm and for the weight to be pressed overhead giving your delts a great workout.
As standard we have included a choice of pronated or supinated grip positions which will give you a greater choice in your pressing movements.
One of the more unique features is that of the counter weight. Essentially, this is a small weight horn to the back of the machine that will allow you to load on a plate or two. This will mean that the starting weight of the machine will be lower so this feature is perfect for those of you who would prefer a lower starting weight.
The machine is extremely solid and stable however, we have included bolt down tabs if you’d prefer to secure this machine to the floor increasing its stability.
The adjustment to the front will enable you to find your perfect starting position. It can even drop low enough for you to place a bench underneath and carry out some bench pressing. This adjustment is also nickel plated reducing the chance of chipping and rusting it’s also numbered making for fast set up each time you train.